Welcome to the ANSH46.com Web Site (the 'Site'). ANSH46 and trading as ANSH46.com (“ANSH46”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We provide this Site as a service to its customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site (the 'Agreement'). Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
Although you may 'bookmark' a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to the terms. ANSH46 reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this web site.
ANSH46 is registered with the chamber of Commerce Rotterdam no. 24463362
2. USAGE RESTRICTIONS; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All of the content you see and hear on the ANSH46 Site, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by ANSH46, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to ANSH46. The entire content of ANSH46 Site is copyrighted as a collective work under applicable copyright laws, and coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the content.
The content of the ANSH46.com web site, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for the personal, noncommercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print or store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, (2) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such activities. ANSH46 reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this web site.
ANSH46 is an internationally registered trademark. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from ANSH46.
16. RETURN POLICY / CANCEL
At ANSH46.com we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
Further, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 10 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. You have to meet the following conditions in order to return:
- RETURN TAG AND SECURITY SEAL INTACT AND THE ITEM HAS NOT BEEN WORN: The original ANSH46 RETURN TAG must be attached to the product(s) with the original ANSH46 SECURITY SEAL. This Return Tag and Security Seal must not be removed or cut in any way.
- WRITTEN REQUEST FOR AUTHORIZATION: Clients must contact email@example.com with a written request to return the product(s) within 10 days from the date of delivery. The written request must include the Item Code Number(s) of the product(s) to be returned and the compensation for the return: refund, size exchange or color exchange.
- CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER: Once the written request is received, firstname.lastname@example.org will send a written confirmation to the client including the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Clients must write this RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER externally on the box.
- ORIGINAL CONDITION: The returned product(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion.
- 10 DAYS: The return of the unused product(s) must reach ANSH46 within 10 days of the written confirmation from email@example.com
- RETURN SHIPMENT FEES: The Client is responsible for shipment of the returned item and any eventual import fees.
- DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: In the case of defective merchandise, or an error in the order on the part of ANSH46.COM, Clients must follow the instructions above. ANSH46.COM reserves the right to request photographic support for returns regarding defective merchandise before authorizing the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees. ANSH46.COM will ship clients the returned corrected goods free of charge or will refound the incur expences. ANSH46.COM reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
ANSH46.COM will NOT accept any products that have been worn, washed or altered for any reason.
ANSH46.COM reserves the right to INSPECT returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
After clients have met these above mentioned conditions determined by ANSH46.COM, ANSH46.COM will ,in case of return, refund the paid amount within 30 days after receiving the returned product.
Products on offer cannot be returned. Also jewelry will not be returned for hygienically reasons by ANSH46.
When within 10 days of delivering it is clear the products do not meet the specifications as stated on the Website, ANSH46 will make sure that within 30 days the paid sum will be refund to your account. You can also request ANSH46 to replace or repair the concerning product. This guarantee will only be longer when the manufacturer of the concerning product has an own guarantee that extends more than 10 days.
After the stated 30-day term of guarantee, ANSH46 is entitled to charge for all costs of reparation or replacement, including administrational, sending and packing fees.
The guarantee expires when the lack is caused due to unrightfully use or judgement or when, without written consent by ANSH46, you or third parties have made alterations and/or tried to change the concerning product or used these for wrongful aims that the product is not meant for.
Returns can be send to:
VAN OLDENBARNEVELTSTRAAT 99
3012 GS Rotterdam
T : +31 (0) 10 233 91 82
E : firstname.lastname@example.org